In his letter to the Ephesians, Paul said that the reason the Lord has gifted the church with spiritual leaders is so that they will “equip the saints for the work of ministry.” The work of ministry, in other words, is for all the saints, not just the supposedly spiritually elite. So, at Fulkerson Park, we’re committed to both helping people identify their gifts and talents and giving them opportunities to lead and serve others for the good of people both inside and outside the church.
One of the best ways to use your gifts to serve others is to join one of our Ministry Teams. Here is a list of the ministry teams (along with the name of each team’s leader). If you’re interested in joining, use the contact form to send an e-mail to our staff, or talk to one of the staff or team leaders next time you come to our church campus.
· Strategic Planning Team (Brian Hedges)
· Missions (Tim & Lisa Smith)
· Worship (Jared Hendrickson)
· Nursery (Dani Devries)
· Children’s Worship (Laurie Sommer)
· Youth Ministry (Wes & Carrie Ward)
· Diaconate (Chris Harvey)
· Hospitality (Stacey Battenburg)
· Communications (Stacey Battenburg)
· Building & Grounds (Dave Enders)
· Stewardship (Brent Paulus)
· Website (Tim Ritter)